Job Details : Learnerships
- Job Number: MAF061/17RA
- Business Unit / Group Function:Coal
- Work type:Full Time Permanent
- Discipline:Coal South Africa
- Site:Mafube Colliery
LEARNERSHIPS: COAL SOUTH AFRICA, MAFUBE COLLIERY, MPUMALANGA
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
Disciplines you can apply for:
- Instrumentation Mechanician
- Diesel Mechanic
- A high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent with Maths (not Maths literacy & Functional Maths) and Physical Science OR
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
|Electrician:||Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.|
|Fitter:||Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining.|
|Plater:||Boilermaker: Maths, Engineering Science, Plater Structural Steel Drawing, Plater Theory|
|Instrumentation Mechanician:||Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory.|
|Diesel Mechanic:||Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Mechanic Theory.|
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates must be able and, prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Exposure in the Engineering Sector of Mining will be advantageous.
- Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
- Please indicate which trade you are applying for.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
The Company offers:
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities.
- A culture of continuous learning and innovation.
- People focused values across the organization.
- Successful incumbents will be offered a highly competitive, flexible remuneration package.
Ref No: MAF061/17RA
Closing date: 12 July 2017
Discover why you are the difference at Anglo American by visiting here
Follow the links to Careers / Current Vacancies, Enter the above reference number / job title in the Job Search Box to continue.
Internal Candidates can apply by going to the intranet. Select and click on My HR / Job Opportunities / Job Search. Enter the above reference number / job title in the Job Search Box to continue OR
Submit a detailed CV together with certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license & ID Document to the HR Offices.
Please indicate the trade you are applying for.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets. All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.
Please note that if you are an internal employee, the onus is on you to ensure that your Supervisor / Manager are aware of your intent to apply as per normal procedure and good practice.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time