Priority will be given to youth who have never taken part in similar public and private sector programmes, including learnership, internship and EPWP programmes, amongst others.
TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR TOURISM DATA COLLECTORS
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE INTO THE PROGRAMME
• South African citizens
• Between 18 and 35 years of age
• Should at least be in a possession of a minimum NQF level 5 Qualification (Degree, National Diploma, or higher qualification in Tourism, Statistics or Related Field) Programme Duration is 12 Months
HOW TO APPLY
The National Department of Tourism through it’s Expanded Public Works Programme in partnership with other stakeholders has an opportunity for young unemployed graduates to be trained as data collectors for the development of a National Tourism Information and Monitoring System.
Department of Tourism: email@example.com
Department of Labour: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Labour: email@example.com
If you meet the above criteria, register your CV with the Department of Labour’s database.
(Employment System of South Africa: ESSA)
To register your CV on ESSA, you must have an email account.
– Go to Click Here to www.labour.gov.za
– Go to online services and click on “Employment Service of South Africa”.
– You will be redirected to ESSA online, then click on “Register Individual”.
– Accept the terms and conditions and click submit and then click next.
– Fill in ID number, Surname, E-mail address in the text fields.
– A new password will be sent to your email address.
NB: Login/User name is your ID number.
Password generated by the system includes special characters such as @#$^%:* at the beginning of the password.
CLOSING DATE: 17 NOVEMBER 2017
If you have not received a response within one month after the closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful
• Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo an interview process
• It is the intention of the department to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) through training opportunities.