Reference Number: FINA6884
- Grade 12
- A valid driver’s license
- 1 year relevant experience
- Deliver post and documents to other Departments to ensure that mail is distributed
- Collect mail from Post Office
- Assist with cleaning of offices
- Deliver outgoing mail to the Post Office
- Assist with moving of old files to archive
- Assist with document filing duties
- Assist with asset verification
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za) or the intranet (for internal staff).
Please attach CV to the online application once completed.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
How to Apply
Closing date: 2018/01/25