Reference Number: FINA6734
Salary: R157 248 – R215 724 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Computer literacy
- 1 year experience in a similar environment
- Monitor water and electricity consumption as per deviation list to ensure that account is correctly billed and to prevent over billing or under billing
- Calculate and process journals to correct incorrect billing on account ensuring that account will be correctly billed and adjustments done to get consumption in line with meter readings
- Assist with investigation of complex meter and consumption problems of clients to ensure that accounts are correctly billed and to close the complaint of the client and to educate clients on billing administration and tariff calculations
- Handle customer complaints to ensure account is correct and client’s complaint can be closed
- Capture customers’ requests or maintenance matters on EMIS to ensure maintenance on meters will be performed and client’s complaint can be closed and account corrected
- Capture interim maintenance on Venus system to ensure correct billing and not unrealistic charges to clients account
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za) or the intranet (for internal staff).
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please attach CV to the online application once completed.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
How to Apply
Closing date: 2018/01/25