Gauteng Social Development Administration Learnerships
The Gauteng Department of Social Development is currently offering exciting opportunities in a form of a Learnership to candidates who have passed grade 12.
Successful learners will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract from 2018 and would be placed across departments.
In achieving the department’s employment equity, preference will be given but not limited to:
- Youth from all race and gender groups, inclusive of persons with disabilities.
- Foster Children
- Orphans\Youth Related Military Veterans
- Child Headed Families
- Grade 12
- Certified copies of ID, matric certificate,
- Proof of residence,
- Detailed CV,
- Proof of income of the person supporting the applicant and their certified ID copy,
- Court order if the applicant is a foster child,
- Background of report from a Social worker for child headed families, foster child or orphanage,
- Proof of relation to a military veteran ( ie. Card or letter and affidavit by a veteran).
How to Apply
Submit completed application to your nearest Gauteng Social Development Regional office before 30 September 2018.