Ampath is looking for a branch admin officer with grade 12.
- To provide the relevant depot with an effective administrative support service and to perform logging and route reporting and printing related tasks.
- Grade 12
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
- Numerical skills
- Grade 12 with Biology and typing as subjects
- 1 – 2 years administration related experience within a medical environment
- Knowledge of the Meditech system
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Typing skills
- Performing logging related tasks in order to ensure that accurate records and documentation are maintained.
- Perform general administrative tasks to ensure in order to ensure that the relevant documentation is accurate and accessible.
- Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath.
- Customer Focus:
The ability to handle clients in an effective and professional manner.
- Action orientation:
The ability to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and being pro-active.
- Problem solving:
The ability to quickly grasp the core of a problem, attend to relevant detail when analysing the problem and to determine possible causes for a problem.
- Quality orientation:
The ability to meet quality and productivity standards.
The ability to adapt work methods, ideas and habits to align to the changing environment.
The ability to act as part of a team and to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Attention to detail:
The ability to identify errors and correct mistakes.
- Task structuring:
Plan, prioritise and structure own work to achieve objectives.
- Technical knowledge:
The ability to understand the technical aspects of own work and continually maintain technical knowledge.
How to Apply
We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs.
Please register and upload your CV https://www.ampath.co.za/vacancies