National hardware retailer is offering a 12 month workplace experience opportunity to unemployed Graduates. It is a FIXED – TERM position for 12 months only, a SETA Agreement will be in place with the fixed term contract.
RETAIL GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY
**PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO THE END**
During the programme graduates are exposed to various learning opportunities which are geared towards sharpening business and retail knowledge, leadership and management skills as well as personal mastery skills.
Matching the right graduate to the right retail career means that we are able to develop keen students into competent retailers, ready to contribute to the group’s operational and leadership teams.
- Candidates must be unemployed, in order to apply.
- Must be an SA Citizen
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Must be between the ages of 18-35
- HET/TVET National Diploma (NQF 4/5/6) in Business Management (Generic/Retail), Financial Accounting, Sales and Marketing – IMM, Operations Management, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, HR Management, Office Management, Sales management, Internal Auditing.
- Customer service ambassador and management
- Hands on Attitude, Integrity and honesty
- Picking, packing and loading of stock
- Sales management
- Stock management
- Financial management
- HR management
- Training and development management
- Health and Safety management
- Written reports reporting bi-weekly to the operations director on the weeks performance and operations
- Submit your CV
- A copy of your ID – certified
- A copy of your relevant qualification and or statement of results or most recent academic record (results from final year of study – 2016-2018) – certified
- If not already located in below areas , candidates must be willing to relocate to any of the following areas:
Empangeni, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Mtubatuba
Please also take note, failure to submit the required documents as mentioned above, you will be excluded from the interviewing process automatically.
Location of interviews dependant on location of candidates and will be communicated directly to the individual applicants.
How to Apply
All the above to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a Wholesale and Retail SETA funded initiative, successful applicants will be entitled to a monthly GRADUATE STIPEND to cover basic expenses.
Should you not receive a reply within 1 week, please consider your application unsuccessful.